Sunday, February 20, 2011

What To Give To Show Sympathy

...*** *** me-made 18 - before & after

the headline can be guessed it ...
what it is today been rocked ...
corduroy skirt that I've discovered a few weeks in second-hand, the labels and the way it is sewn to speak clearly for themselves that he was stitched, but not by me, D. ..
was only the length I do not fit ... he handed me over to just wade knee and had to show my true kanllig ...
So, first I've made him a good 20 cm shorter, the inner lining while a little more relaxed and provided with sharp ...
... and because I just turn came, has still a sakura bloom following amongst ... (oh, because it probably had to again soon ... Then I go the threads disposed equal time ...)
and finished my new wonderful swinging rock ...
you a kick Sunday!
to the other ladies, as always here way please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment