Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Atonement Green Dress

*** me-made 14 - Tuesdays newly

the sections that have proven themselves in everyday life, I often sew a second and some even a third time ... in this pattern (onion2007) was established at the beginning of that I It will sew at least twice. I always wanted to have a simple black dress.
me last night I sat down and the bargain-material cut. damn flutschig and thin is the material, with the results I'm not really satisfied, but to the separation I am not married, the size: the material does not have survived without permanent damage ... so I do not hide the seams with so fine a jacket ...
... fortunately it's cold, because the neck can also hide wonderful; D
mmf more women there are, as always here ... Have a nice day !

0 comments:

Post a Comment