Sunday, February 13, 2011

Forum Linsey Dawn Mckenzie Bra Shop

-made 12 - the main thing is comfortable

with what woman on a rainy Sunday at home?
exactly shirt and jeans, nothing spectacular ... is cut strictly speaking of antonella farbenmix ..., are the trumpet-sleeved still the only thing I liked the shirt to fit ... somehow the cut and my upper body ... I do not really together today but regardless, the main thing is comfortable!
is very slow, the air thinner, which made me-the-month terms, I would have something new for me to sew ... or fraction of a complete Pfeiffer * *...
are instead created since yesterday two things for the others ... make things a pimped-shirt sale ...
he does not talk much, this is probably because it is not easy because he has three big sisters ... who 'becomes formally read to him every wish of the eye need not speak it. ..
(giving you believe the vernacular, it is the male gender anyway to a slower in its development and on the other taciturn)
... and by the way, we are still there, the wish-fulfilling in the jump in when the big sisters are prevented. So, besides the usual two words mama and papa, we heard so far only one 'as' out of his mouth. until it has very recently made his favorite book with the big sisters, it elicited a 'doggy' ... since then make all the animals doggy; D
how can it be otherwise, A pocket is also finished ... the bag cover is here from an old bundeswehrseesack. places I during the embroidering thought the same to me everything is flying around the ears, but ToiToiToi ... nothing happened and even the needle has survived; D
at night she wanders into shelf ...

I wish you a nice sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment