Saturday, February 12, 2011

How To Record Voice On Xbox Live

*** *** me-made 11 - 12 of 12 ***

my 12 of 12 are now in the sign of me-made-month, 12 things that accompany me through almost every day ...
for eye and into the slippers ... good morning world!
the way to the bathroom ... where the question immediately after the hair accessory is enough ... today a hair clasp ...
must love ... or a hair band? not only the hair of today are 'bad', also the weather, it's snowing flakes thick, as well tear it out just a hair tie ...
... on the way to the flea market, accompanied by this bag ... again from flea market lost + found ...
back home is it time for naps make matters ... every time the wind I notice this is actually the reh ... make things, but to me it just prepares and always a joy so it will be cookies here.
A brief look into the cup shows that gave me a one Cuckoo's egg put into it, hang D
quickly the clothes to dry in the last week ...
a little rest in the chair ... in pimped-shirt ...
... before there is still a little paperwork to do ...
... and the camera can get out of their täschlein.
still rings in between the phone ...
and joy today at night ... when everyone is asleep and calm has returned is, I am cozy in my pillow!
Thanks for looking, I hope you have something like today's my other 12 out of 12!
who else is here ... to 12 of 12 passes it along here!
to me-made-month along here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment