Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Samsung A256 With Fido Sim

Workshop

Yesterday was the new date of the flip-flop album for all who were prevented when the last time. We were again a nice group and it is quite developed great albums. Unfortunately, the camera's battery was empty, so I no you from the albums can show photos ... the gifts I can take photos at home more quickly ....

I liked this cute bag so the Jessika was recently presented with their VIP Thursday, they go really fast and are totally nice to look at. The sentiment is from the SAB-Set "Punched Greetings," the paper dates from the last year and had been kept laaaang, now I wanted to but we'll see processed. I've made relatively small, from 6x6 "large paper ... I find grad the nice thing about the instructions that you can adapt his goodie ;-)



For the hostess I have a pocket for made this workshop was all good ... looking forward to * *






On Friday I will be the last Combined shipping during Sale-A-Bration-up time, so if anyone would like still like to enjoy one of the free sets, he may be pleased to contact you ;-))

With every click I'm one step closer to my request! Just one click x on the day!

Dankeschöööööön!! * * Knutsch

Thanks for all the hard-working clicker, my first wish came true already! * Smile *

0 comments:

Post a Comment