Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sacramento Baby Showers Hosters

*** *** me-made 9 - all purple

well, almost ...
today again with self-timer, but under more difficult conditions ... the substance, is present and makes things ... so there was some attempt that ended so ...
but back to the main topic. the dress is also one of my two Japanese books, even though I initially had the feeling to wear a nightgown, it has grown into one of my favorites for ... original post here along ...
excited by woman and chickpea catherines yesterday's post occurred to me that in the deep of our bad-Utensilos you come across a purple head band who is waiting again ... after I had sewn it in the summer, it's gone there and was never seen or worn ... until today: o)
not as smart and warm woman as chickpeas variant, but also follows here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment