Thursday, February 24, 2011

Menstruation 6 Days Late

-made 20 - and suddenly. .. *** *** I like

go watch the different ...
really want I'll show you my new rock today ... but with two sick children needed not really a rock ... is there baggy pants and t-shirt the trendy program ...
the hose is cut after a pattern of company and dates from the time any blog ... I have the cut had been severely altered because of my leg has not fallen, they are easily drawn and the hose ends just above the ankles. actually a summer pants, but for days like today with cuffs underneath the ideal piece of clothing!
asleep with tummy ache the latest in the kitchen on the sofa ... no breakfast, no hunger, sleep only sleep well ... hopefully ... but tomorrow is the birthday of the great sister to hope ... and hope for tomorrow to improve ...
do in the meantime, the substance, and I are on the sofa in the living room cozy with honey bread and cheese sandwich ...
... because

0 comments:

Post a Comment