Friday, February 18, 2011

Can You Buy Hair Rinse At

baptism

Now I show you at least a major project of late, the others are still top secret * wink *.

Today I'm also sooooo special photos for you, I could Eugene , a fellow professional photographer, with the economic drag (right before the guests arrived and veeery just before the host has lost its nerve, because we brought his dinner table again confused * lol *) for me really to make really great photos for a fine pattern book for me * happy * ...





Are not become great?

here compared my "botched" amateur photos * gg * ....

Fits this invitation card for the Baptism I have for the adults to Fiorettos Susan's instructions made ...


... for the children's children were locking ...


... and for every family Taufmandelsäckchen.


The menu, I just do not have time photographed individually, which can Eugen definitely better ;-))

We also pimped candles, decorated wreaths and little sayings with stamp booklet and the songs for the church were also stamped yet ... but I unfortunately have no pictures of it, let's see if I'm the Taufmama what can abschwatzen ;-))

The small baptized I still have a guest book given in miniature format: by



Check it on Sunday, as it is for you a little blog-hop with the theme give confirmation, as you will surely find lots of ideas ;-))

With every click I'm one step closer to my request! Just one click x on the day!

Dankeschöööööön!! * * Knutsch

Thanks for all the hard-working clicker, my first wish came true already! * Smile *

0 comments:

Post a Comment