Monday, February 7, 2011

Swollen Feet After Drinking Wine

*** *** me-made 6 - ROCKED ***

always again Monday, the photographer from the house and there will be pictures of the mirror and me ...
today gray in gray, gray outside and inside ... the gray rock cut is taken from one of my Japanese books, I have to present exactly once. the material krumpelt look faster than you can and by the way I've found after sewing, the gray so very not my color ...
so that the gray is therefore not quite so boring, I am wearing a shirt pimped ... of course after the best onion recipe ... for instance, that the body temperature drops me, with me or a sweater through the day today: o)
more made-me-ladies, as always here!

ye were sometimes excited and will expire in trouble when you visit someone? because that was with me the reason for nervousness and lack of time yesterday and last week in the ...
frieda is to visit things in kalimera
among the many other beautiful out there where are my bags & purses for a little while to visit ... if you 're in the area, look us a visit ...
love people from kalimera, you decorate many thanks for your hospitality, the beautiful and the conversations with you both ... I'm happy: o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment