Monday, February 14, 2011

Smoth And Wesson 38 Special Ctg Age

kiss

This morning I was with customers who had asked for a product demonstration completely ooooohne handicrafts, they just wanted sooo stampin'up and everything that goes with it, get to know. But honestly ... Stampin'up oooohne tinkering that's impossible! So I have them summarily, and since Valentine's Day is so, can pack a small kiss. The cute packaging, I'm in many different variants have admired, and there is probably not a lot of demos that have not tried it * gg *, now here is my heart-variant, I hope you like it.



Sometimes with, sometimes without the flash, the evening is really not photograph well. Used

we have cardstock in chocolate brown and baiblau. I was in chocolate brown from the old catalog or taffeta ribbon, and linen thread. One could of course also nice stamped, but I wanted to this morning as simple as possible.

With every click I'm one step closer to my request! Just one click x on the day!

Dankeschöööööön!! * * Knutsch

Thanks for all the hard-working clicker, my first wish came true already! * * Happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment