Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cubase 5 Dongle Emulator

Stamp Diva Blog Hop confirmation



Today is great blog-hop divas in stamp on confirmation. You just get determined by Anne and are now wondering what I had prepared on confirmation.

I currently have many requests for invitation cards for this great festival, I am now fully concentrated on it. The first card is always with the stamp from the set " elegant, "used, very simply, yet elegant ... a few pearls from the Basic Bead put the finishing touches ...

... the second card is again kept relatively simple and gets by without a motive temple. I have marked only the suede-colored paper with an embossed pattern and tied a big bow out of the ribbed taffeta ribbon from Stampin '. With a couple of great dance label the invitation stamp is beautiful from the "good appetite" set to advantage.

so similar Cards like these will find it at Anke ... I liked it so well and I find the "Fast & Fabulous" set (hostess level 2) so beautiful, delicate and suitable for the occasion that I have the card, simply handiwork had ... ;-))

now I wish you lots of fun in your tour of our blogs. The next one is in the round Sonja ... and if I was the first stop for you and you like but want to start at the beginning, but then looks simply drop by Ilona .

With every click I'm one step closer to my request! Just one click x on the day!

Dankeschöööööön!! * * Knutsch

Thanks for all the hard-working clicker, my first wish came true already! * Smile * can

0 comments:

Post a Comment