Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rash On 15 Month Old After Fever

*** *** me-made 15 - Harmony ***

new today ...
accompanied the pocket-me (almost) every day, only flea market, they must yield larger bags, one can finally never know what you find, ask the D. .. I have today switched from its winter sleep-wake ... the temperature today after no wool monster!
is lacking at present neither me nor ideas of substances, it is the only time that's missing, something new for me to sew, but I'll probably not be the only one ...
yesterday was a half day working on the calendar ... if you can do the more of the work from home, is a half day away from home damn long ... but it's a wonderful feeling to be pleased at home and unlock the door again ... love to be back on his own and to enjoy the afternoon ... we did yesterday ... cuddling, read and of course eating; D


schonmal I had mentioned, like the elephant I?
found at the flea market last weekend, sweet, is not it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment