Saturday, November 21, 2009

Must Give Birth Games

on thin ice

I had drunk at Laura in Kufstein. Two bottles of white men. As one of her conditions was that I should not rush my sleep with her, I had started late. For years I lived in Pampa, beweibt first, then 3 years alone, about 7 kilometers from the city. In a V-valley, where a small stream gurgled near the bottom. I pulled the Zipper of my fur-lined leather jacket later, shivering and walked through the city. My options were: to go through in one of the restaurants open up in the morning, had to cycle or go home. I hoisted myself on my bike as I pedaled, I knew, however: that was me today too difficult. To me it was in the Pampa continuously upward. In addition, it was cold and I had flip side. I climbed down again. Should I immediately get a hat full of sleep? In a staircase, on a wooden bench covered with plastic sheets which I could draw on a body shop? I could sleep on the musty, but get recently cleared out the attic of the pink house, which for hundreds of years the town hall opposite the mountain fortress stand.Wunderbarerweise stood there, under the powerful beams a lonely, old easy chair in which I enthroned many times are hatte.Ich remained, shaking his head. kip No, was not an option. There was much energy in me, and I wanted to hunt down the chimney before I "got canceled. I took the road to Lucky Bar, where I locked the wheel off. Refreshed by oxygen and cold, I tucked myself behind the bar, drank to babbles barmaid full, and got the shooting arrows against them in no time at all coal. That was stupid. With heavy legs I trudged up the stairs to the front door, determined to make the wheel of his bike, and to take a taxi. In my room were still some crushed. I wanted to get, then back to the taxi ...
prevailed before the door, such a cold place that I hit at random, the next house doorknob. Lo and behold, the door swung back to expectations. I found myself in a warm staircase. I strode up the stairs until I was faced with the tinny, closed door of the attic, and lay down on the large front door mat. An indeterminate time later, I woke up, slept fairly well, but strong enough to make it to the taxi stand. I gave me a jolt, thundered down the stairs, and saw a 15-16-year old girl that I used the hallway. She's asleep outside a door on the mat, wearing black stilettos bulging tight jeans, plus a white T-shirt that had slipped up over half of the back. Black hair fell in thick strands of the mat and in a pale, not ugly face. The end of her ass cleft was visible, and about a tattoo, a sun sign emblazoned representing, and four of which extend away lizards. I stared back, and the tattoo began as a mandala to affect me. I would almost passed out. It took a moment before I had eyes, including the young, white flesh. I took a step closer. Her face wore the expression fixed Sleep. Her boobs were big, the nipples pierced through the fabric of bra and T-shirt. Probably because of the coolness, because she was dressed too light for this time of year. Now she moaned bright and moving.
"Tell me once-you not cold?" I asked. She nodded without opening his eyes.
"That's" angle, I whispered and asked: "Do you want my jacket"
She nodded quietly with closed eyes, they had very long, silky eyelashes.
"Would you sleep in a bed? In a soft bed? "
Another nod. It had to be, here is a soothing trance state, a peaceful drug or alcohol half asleep. My voice seemed in any event, pleasant, and it looked like she was under my spell! - All this without hypnosis tricks! I just had to stay confident, I felt. With a firm voice I said: 'Come on, you can sleep with me in bed. Since it is warm and cozy. It is not far from here. "
She nodded. I took her hand, she opened her eyes and a dreamy look of confidence hit me-as if they knew me all along. I put my thick jacket around her shoulders and she could be without will lead to the front door. For a moment, unspeakable lust rose in me. The cold that struck against us at the door she choked again.
We take a taxi, "said I mouth with smoking.
"Where?"
"to me. To bed. Since it is warm. "
It was daylight when we were a short walk from the taxi. The driver jumped out and opened the sliding door before coming. My beautiful trance girl had already lodged a stiletto reinforced foot for boarding when she asked: "Where's my room key '
It dawned on me that I had gleaned from her own apartment and said:" The find we have, honey. Come on, you have to go to bed. Since it is warm. "
She nodded, very good girl, and got inside. The taxi driver smiled. Why, I was unclear. He could not imagine any event that I have a me completely foreign sleepwalker had picked up. After 15 minutes of rapid and very twisty ride uphill forever, we were standing in front of the apartment house in the boonies. I lived in the attic.
"One moment. I'll get money. they watch it on. "
" Do I, "laughed the taxi driver.
I hurried up the stairs, and paid from the back seat, over the lap of beauty. I helped her get off.
"Where's my keys?"
"We find it. Into it, the door is open. "
" Where's my key. Where am I? I want to go home. "
The situation threatened to tip over.
"Listen, sweetheart," I said with good doses of emphasis. "You are you allowed to sleep with me, as agreed upon. Or with you. "
The taxi driver's attention.
"Where's my keys?"
"With me. We will find him. Look, the door is open. Go in there, all the stairs! The apartment door is open. "
When she sat her ass in motion, with uncertain step to the front door stöckelte, and it disappeared, I was overcome with fierce triumph. Now could not go much wrong. It was mine. I nodded to the taxi driver to leave. The car roared away. Slowly, almost casually, I strolled up the stairs, past the doors of neighbors: people of abgezirkeltem, controlled lifestyle. Brave people, boring People. Zero finders.
I entered the apartment, and completed. Caught. Now the sweet trance girl was trapped. Unspeakable lust rose in me. I was shaking and drooling a little ...
presented Amused, I realize that the pretty instinctively had found their way into the living room, and the two with red stretch sheet-related spring mattresses. Stomach, was dropped as her as she lay on blankets and cushions. Under the hem of her T-shirt hiked the dark mandala is painted on the white skin, and the buttocks twinkling among the plump tight jeans to me.
"Just" do not rush, I whispered, turning the heater more and pulled me out naked. Slowly, somewhat like a stork, scratching me with nuts and laughing faun walked, I was in the kitchen. There, I covered the opened bottle of vodka from the previous day, Brand Yeltsin. I had yesterday approved some good sip of it before I had stopped by the wine at Laura. For good reason, because she had said: "I am happy. You look over anyway at the right moment, but do me a favor. "
" who would? "
" No booze. For me, no liquor is drunk. "
I placed myself, the vodka bottle in hand, in the doorway of the living room, casting a greedy eye on the horny beast that needed to be succumbed to. Then I looked in my step: My Dong had become hard.
I did a sip from the bottle, and danced with light, playful steps into the bathroom, just like a striker who hesitates before the empty goal of the opponent, rather he einlocht. "Relax, do not do it, if you wonna come ...«, I sang and clapped me happily on the bare thigh. In the bathroom was the ghetto booster, which had given me an ex-girlfriend to my thirties. I chose a classical music station. They played some of Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy. I turned on the shower, and then I stood together under the refreshing spray bottle. I sang, moving his hips to the rhythm of the music, I foaming us the ball, took sips, and was me of life. Freshly showered and cleaned up, the booster in the left, the Yeltsin in the right, the power cable as a devil tail grind, I hopped back into the living room. The trance girl lay there in Spoons. The hands are kept folded in the crotch. I casually said, "I listen to music to fall asleep, which does not bother you but"
She shook, her eyes shut tight, his head?.
plug in, press down, Wagner's overture to Tristan and Isolde sounded. I lay down beside her. I put my teeth in her hair and sniffed. It smelled a bit strict, but it smelled. I smelled her hair I smelled her neck. When she my hot Breath, pulled it gave a purring sound. I put my teeth deep into her dark hair waves, and inhaled. My hand trembled as I took a swig from the bottle.
"Quiet, quiet, you get it," I whispered.
As a lizard I snuggled me of her. I put one of my arms gently on her hip, and what can I say, she took my hand between her warm hands, and pressed it gently, as if we were a couple.
I felt flattered. At the same time I was allowed through this intimate act that can not be trusted tenderness dupe, be unfaithful to my hunting and game-related thoughts to sleep, and. One moment The temptation was great. I was a jerk, and pulled my finger slowly from the sweet clip out of their hands.
I fumbled at the zipper of her jeans, gently, gently, he pulled out a piece. She took my hand between hers again. I let it happen, but I kept hold the end of the zipper between the thumb and index finger. Slowly, tooth for tooth, he opened and he was open. I freed my hand and pulled her jeans with a firm tug, along with panties on their magnificent white rump down and shone in his step, a Black Bush. It was a sound of discontent, and I quickly pulled a blanket over the part the plump ass, so they do not felt the chill.
this, I put my hand on her hip again, they took prompt. But now their most holy lay naked and helpless before me.
I laid on my back and stretched after Yeltsin. A swallow while lying down, I drooled a little on my naked chest, no matter. Bottle away cuddled to my sleep-walker. I pulled the blanket back something taken from her buttocks and almost agonizing lust I muttered: "Gracious, what a basic ass"
No pimples marred the white double glory. A safe feeling told me now, fuck that was now a foregone conclusion. I sipped on Yeltsin, and slid a half Meters deep, to take her column in appearances. I turned the hair of her jet-black fleece something back, and there was the strange, pink pieces that would never have thought that there would still be eyed by me ... if it had had a brain. Since they were
, pink warm and prickly, the interesting winding labia. I held out as a gay man drinking beer, from my little finger, and into the cave. Just the tip. Then I fingered her. But gently and only with the tip of the little finger. My Trance Girl grunted satisfied and pushed at the same time in a half-bashful move my hand from her step. But without great stress. My hand crept cheeky researchers again on their part, and as I fingered this time, she wetted considerably. Small droplets glittering in the web. I stuck her middle finger into the vagina, moving him into her, and felt the juice increased. She moaned occasionally, but the deep breaths of a solid sleep prevailed. I tried two fingers, I tried three or four fingers, and then it was my finger instead of the Harter their part. Light and he had slipped unnoticed into it with relish when I closed my eyes. I came immediately. satisfied in this naughty way, I wanted to fall to the eyes, because outside it was already daylight. But I still had enough sense to dry my shorts with her pace, and pants and panties with a gentle tug to pull back on her ass. I absolutely dog away before I could close her zipper. My sleep was short. A bright, hysterical over the playing voice woke me.
"No. What is going on here, where am I, I need a Dschig saw. "
In the twinkling lashes I Outwitted out in the living room-and-forth race.
"Where am I? Where is Kufstein, it is clear in this direction? "
" No, there is the Hohe Salve. "
" I did need a Dschig. "
you suddenly stopped and, by the hand to the zipper. It closed. Put the wrong head listened to himself. A dangerous moment.
"I need a "Dschig she repeated, her dark eyes and saw me now almost pleadingly.
I have unfortunately no cigarettes. "
" but tobacco, rolling tobacco you've got? "
" No. Bin Non smoking. "
She pushed on the inside of her thigh along, as if the pants do not sit right. Again she listened. I held my breath. Then it burst from her: "I have to jet, I stop go, where is Kufstein, it was far away," I
before it as if it is not quite still in his senses, as a glowing alcohol and perhaps an unknown drug? according to her.
»Kufstein is there. Go to work towards. As you can see the road . See "
She disappeared and I began to dress me.
I ask she heard from over there, "Is that it? Is this the road? With the many curves? "
" Yes, but no stress. I am using nozzle. I need to get my bike. A jacket you'll get even. It is freezing cold. "I unbuttoned my pants too, looking up and I looked her straight in the face in which were neither hatred nor reproach. She had nothing. I wondered who they held me in her trance.
"Where's my keys?"
"You've already found him yesterday not you remember?"
"No. But, yes. Which I have in my jacket. And hanging in the restaurant. In the Lucky Bar. I need to Kufstein, to my child. "
" You have a child? "
" I need a Dschig. Is this the door? What's that? "
She had opened the door to the storeroom. In addition to the junk hung a curiosity: a dirndl from the early days of my ex-girlfriend.
"Whose is this children's dirndl?" She asked, and from under the velvety lashes hit me a horrified look.
for long explanations, I was not in place, so I said. "To my last murder victim"
She stared at me.
"fun. I have to pull when I cum. "
you took a step back.
"Was the second of fun."
"I need to Kufstein. I need a Dschig. My key is gone, I have no money. How did we get here? Is this the door? She's locked. "
" Wait, I lock on. Here you have a jacket, it is freezing cold. "
I went into my jacket, locked up, and already they clattered down the stairs. I sat by her. Outside the front door, she struck the wrong direction. "This way," I called and they followed me. After 200 meters on the narrow access road, it was cold, our mouths were smoking. She suddenly asked me: "Why do you actually go with"
"I said. I got my bike in Kufstein. And I want my jacket back. "
She was already somewhere else, and accelerated its course. "Hey, why you walk like that?" I must be about my child, what time is it? "Nine."
"Shit. I wanted to start at home yesterday. I need a Dschig. "
" fit for who on the child? Your type? "
" Have no types'm single. "
" And the father? "
" Is an asshole. All types are assholes. "
" Aha, "I said, and joined her on.
"But you can not always make it myself yet," I suggested.
"But can"-man, she said firmly. We arrived at the road, and traipsed out to a stretched Thumb along the roadside.
"Go here, so always a few cars?"
"No. Today is Sunday. "
A rusty small car overtook us, and gave a little late so as if the only driver to check our faces in the rearview mirror. We ran to the car. A very young, pretty helpless woman came to the door from the inside.
"Hello," she said, and gave me a smile.
"Hey, that's nice of you to keep-just like that."
The young thing at the wheel was about to say something, but it bit back.
I want to sit "behind", called the trance girl.
you push himself past me on the back seat, I concluded the door and we were off.
"Did you perhaps a Dschig for me?" She asked. The helpless woman was pretty.
Reich you her "the box back, they said, and as a knowing smile was on her lips. I did as commanded. "Thank you. The I need now. I fire myself. "
flicked a lighter.
"Ah, ah yes ... that feels good."
"Do not you like me anymore?" Asked me now the helpless. My reaction surprised and flattered.
"Should I?" I looked at their profile, which I wanted to look familiar.
But I felt too well juiced and warm vodka to combine great.
"Help me" on the jumps, I said, and checked the rearview mirror. About the Unlisted sat there quietly, and drew with stupid satisfaction in their Lulle.
"I did last spring on the road this Amnesty ..."
"Ah, now I know again. Maria! The young activist. The Death Metal concert. "
She had contacted me in advertising design, I had turned the tables, and invited them for a beer. The second beer, she had decided to end their day early. Then she was switched to white Auer. I had noticed her rapid drinking. The speech came at a concert in Wörgl and suddenly I was sitting in her car, a can of beer in hand, they one between the legs. She was driven rapidly, openly drinking their beer constantly, cursing at the cops. At the concert I had closed their ears, and she had heimgekarrt me. She had told me some stories sexual content, and something about her friend who stank, had been not to move but to stay the night.
"Did you not then another car?" I asked.
Yes. Imagine that you have stolen me. "
" What? "
Yes. I left it open. It has been fished later from the Inn. "
" Yes, that is the world. Everyone steals from everyone. The law of the jungle. How's your friend? "
"Oh, that asshole," she said just to ask a moment later: "Where shall I Request by e you? I have it in a hurry, you know? "
" On Sunday? "
Yes. . Work in the nursing home "
over the shoulder, I asked:"?. Where you have to actually down, "
" The Lucky Bar "
" There was where I picked up "
" Where was the "" over the hallway? . '' Yes. Since I live. "
" But you have no key. "
" The caretaker will unlock me. "
" That is fortunate. My bike is there, too. For the Lucky Bar, so. Is that possible? "
" Sure. "Maria nodded. ?
"Is your child at home," I asked over his shoulder, and, "What is your name really"
"Lerna?. No. I leave my child alone but it is ... but what am I talking about? I know you not. "
" Better than you think, "I mumble, and smiled grimly to myself. Maria famd the amusing, she asked: "What do you not know? You do have ... "
" She stayed with me because she was out of her apartment, "I said quickly.
Maria was at the curb, I got worked, the seat forward, and Lerna went her way, no thanks to Maria, without having to turn, and in my Jacket.
"Thanks for the ride," I cried, slammed the car door and began to Lerna.
At the door I reached them.
"Hey, Lerna."
"What?" She asked indignantly.
"My jacket."
"Oh, yes." She pulled it out and threw it to my chest.
Oh, and Lerna? "
" What else? My phone number you do not get "ask
I had not intended - well, I asked though:".? Why not "
" You're not my type, and now bye "
She was the front door in, and I did. they open.
"Lerna,"
"God, you're annoying, because what yet? "
" Are you taking the pill really? "
" For what? In me is for a very long tail no more. "
" Oh, yes! "I slapped my forehead. "I could forget. All types are assholes, right? "
" You got it, old age would have. "
Lerna up the stairs, yet so easily I would not let it get away. I held her by the arm, and said, "But you know, Lerna. You can not always make it yourself,"
"Yes" can, man, she snapped, tore himself away, and stumbled up the stairs.

end

0 comments:

Post a Comment