Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Accuracy Of Cybex Arc

The Greens in the delivery room

The Greens in Kreisaal

What was so funny in this thing? I do not remember the joke and is floating on the viewing angle. The fact that he finally threw up, was funny in my eyes, and that his wife be called anything, everything! The most intimate secrets, they gave up their rants. In the delivery room. The none is in the hospital of this city (one that would in the Woody Allen fall asleep in three minutes), but rather a sober space with many common corners. Or that he finally on the poor Muslim started, when he happened to see how this baby was talking about his religious incantations, rather it is the mother for the first time in the hand was, that was funny. Pfleger they separated. Anyway, he was a Green Party politician locally tailored to the situation not grown nervous. The abuse of his wife giving birth had probably contributed to theirs. Exactly how matters stand with them, once again documenting men's abuse of the woman giving birth is all about, well, I think, since breaking a deeper gender hatred that may be as natural as the love between the sexes. Whatever the case, at the ear-splitting, final cry of a woman, as the offspring of Green slipped, I had to laugh. Marscha, my wife was in delivery room 2, and we both looked at each other. The midwife was just off, and Marscha and said: "shudder. You'll find this funny? The make is not soundproof. These midwives like me: you heard what she said earlier in my labor, "
Yes. Not so loud. "
" So a cow, eh? "
" Well, come on. After all, she's your midwife. "
Yes. But her brutal face. "
Yes. She is not unattractive. She looks so brutal that it has almost pretty again. "
" I hope you're laughing at me. "
" No. Except you insult me. "
And she has it really been called all that before?" Marscha asked interested.
"When I come to tell you so. I could only hear muffled by the door outside. But it sounded like ass, and flat wanker, impotent pig. "
Marscha shook his head.
"When has said the midwife, when acts of labor resources?"
"In 30 minutes. Mind if I disappear for a cup of coffee? "
" No, no. Go home. "
" If it starts earlier. I got the phone. "
Marscha nodded.
I stood with my coffee cup at the entrance. It was earlier 2 clock, and a gentle breeze cooled my face. Suddenly dashed approached the patrol car. He stopped with screeching tires, and paramedics unloaded a stretcher, with the Green! He looked bad from trimmed. Where did he come from? Now I saw the blue lights above the circular movement of something new. Since there had been a Verkehrsumfall. Was that an overturned truck? Within a few seconds I was at the scene. A wheel was on the road. The truck was carrying kohlrabi, they were everywhere. A thick Turkish woman with colorful headscarf was calmly while to grab some cabbage in a plastic bag. A traffic warden told her kindly that it would not now.
A Gaffer said to another: "Yes. Any such crazy cyclist in the rain poncho. He cried something and suddenly drove in a serpentine line. If the truck driver would not have panned the tax, he would now be flat, "said
Another Gaffer". Yes. He is said to have shouted: I need a haircut. I need a haircut "
A third:" Probably drugs. Only drug addicts lead so on. "
I grinned and sprinted back because important imminent.
Before the delivery room were one, two nurses. One just said, not without a touch of guilt in his voice: "... a few injuries. The truck driver nothing happened. And I tell him yet, he should first ride home, and sleep. His wife was also for it. "
" What he has called his wife once everything? "
" bastard, wanker flat, codger. Impotent pig. "
" impotent pig? Arg ", the other
said" Yes-arg ", concluded the first.
I laughed, I summarized the sisters nodded seriously, and went into the delivery room number two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment