Saturday, August 15, 2009

Raisinsjuice Concentrate

The opening

DAMN damn ... what time is it? 16 clock, four! ... The Do not ... but this stupid cell phone alarm went off no ... no ... it did indeed identified but not selected ... I was so angsoffn yesterday? ... hopefully have the car behind in the city. .. this show ... this annoying issue ... is not so time was my idea, the city has approached me ... and if the city approaches of you ... added a little flattered, did I already ... have felt the course, immediately told the Rita ... I did yesterday about the Rita also carted home? ... in my state? ... damn ... so, out of bed ... Carefully Loft bed down ... yes, shit ... what's that? Sets me on it just get the garbage to the head, in front of the head and all ... Bone break I could ... a just silly habit ... mother develops with age even very many, bad habit ... but this trash pile is really the very latest joke, listen very latest ... even know if they ever there is ... in my stress I can not now use just the ignoramus ... eh ... and certainly not since they sometimes bring these guys to ... Ladin ... they bowl first, and then they come here and Ladin LADIN ... ... what a pair ... no, no not there, down in the living room and not in the bathroom ... oh, the car you see below in the parking lot ... but must go home. .. oh, I can see from completely crumpled, and the hair, my hair ... need my teeth ... what is that, the computer has the ventilation suspended, no ... no ... once the thing arises, ha ... I work next to a pile of rubbish ... bad habit, this sorting is ... hopefully ... the first time since instant coffee light in the kitchen ... yes, hot water, that you had not überschwappst ... ah, the first sip of caffeine ... I just do not come in the hallways to the bathroom again ... see how I look. .. not good, not good ... the hair is what comparison, the Karl once used? Such as polyester, such as a polyester wig ... ... ... comparisons have fun and a good eye when he's not through looking through everything ... even though the only male in him is his nose at all ... sometimes a bit of a Transe ... what we have for today is what the computer says my baby ... what ... what is a window? away with it ... and go away with you ... aha ... the yogurt cups ... if there is wine because I? ... almost completely broke, I almost always flat broke ... and the 42igsten in my life ... revenue and expenditure are with me always balanced, absolutely necessary expenses, and some very unnecessary expenditure, mind you ... and that as if by magic ... I am a bankrupt ... 41 and lived a bankrupt ... I do not for nuts, I do not want to know what would be ... the unused apartment in Graz, however, devours also ... for months I was no longer there, but good pay and half ... the Hubert has the whole place ... the can look forward to ... pay half the whole ... but the Hermanowsky added this year for two tenants simply forget ... Miethälften is already old ... stop ... the good the yogurt cups, which I thank the photographed this banal shit things annoyed ... not like my teacher said to the Applied? Glass, and seemingly trivial is often the most difficult to photograph ... ... just released ... The AFF wants his mug released! Predominantly white objects ... I'm surrounded by philistines ... I can deal with it ... not long before the opening, the opening isses ... what time again ... even the telly one ... oh, the Scobel, you Moraltrompeterchen you, hidden behind the pale mask of objectivity, man! - I sometimes forget formulations ready ... but so much has to write to me once all these things ... and my T-shirt sayings ... I can think of churning out terrific T-shirt sayings, and all I do they forget ... says Charles, he writes his stories? He takes situations from real life, real people, giving them different names and places already going on ... my own early attempts at writing are all silted up somewhat after a few pages ... as if I had knocked on areas in me that I somehow taboo must have, it was simply not enough ... ... but the victory Bert can write the way, despite the two books are not well ... my former best friend, ha, ha! ... but he has managed to to get funding from the country for his rubbish in book covers ... especially the part where he claims there is only one photon ... what I call a photon image Harakiri ... ... ... pah pah ... pah ... in the entire universe ... the idiot ... but then again ... what a fox weighs in home ownership and get a promotion, from the COUNTRY ... so because I have what pixel .. . and there, and there ... oops, hats just rung at the door ... the sound is gone ... in your underwear I do and no one on the way I look, not even Kate Moss ... let the TV and ... zap hui, the piles ... the man reminds me sometimes of a highly polished € coin, namely to a sparkling brand-new ... he also gets from Sparefroh ... and a piggy bank ... Slotted for the coin, at the back ... the consummate banality of the newly rich industrialists trash songs comes on his face ... no, there's no one at the door ... the sound, zap ... the Charles to write because it just more nonsense has seen as one of us, which we first A-levels, then the studies of Charles ... already 20, I said it had 40 different jobs, because you can access the full course, and write about the pandemonium of McJobs, and about the joys and tribulations of a Schulabrechers ... oh what is it? ... Arabs ... desperately ... a bloody corpse and chant something ... they are ... anti-Semitic Semites kill anti-Semitic Semites zap ... uninteresting, and on ... the Gusenbauer, Jessas the innocent man. Politics, I will pass on the ass, but I see at first glance that Gusenbauer will not do anything, not with that face ... ... sodala times rise in my pants and got at least a public appearance, after all ... as official hate everything ... what pants I take that ... yes, so what, so what's that, right now I no longer even in the black Schnürlsamt, I'm so fat, not fat in the sense that only a belly ... no swim rings for happiness, a stomach-containing ... not even approach belly ... there is even a medical term for this kind of gut sentence ... if I still to become a hairdresser? ... no, do this then opening it to small-town ... damn, now I get even a small stand. Well, I'll quickly get behind me ... I wonder how this can be considered as torture Iraqis in the prison thingy forced to masturbate ... I would be a joy ... so we had a fluffy socks ... let's see whether in the TV hit ... ... ... rhythmic Sportgymastik I stand just this skinny creatures with their tight costumes, the delicate pencil shackles and collar bones ... if I now have a glass of white men, a residue was still there, have I saw ... no, there is one already, and the golden one piece ... yes, useful activity of the harmful effect of your hand ... tu, my golden child hopping ... yes, yes, the step jajaja ... "Öööörch ..." so away with the corpus delicti, thank you golden child, now I see clearly, it is true, it is true ... what does the Clock? 16Uhr40 ..., well, bravo, I'll never ... never not exist .. . I know what idea to idea, I just call the Charles. The must help me to frame and hang the pictures ... he always from the time ... as long as the lives of support is already incredible ... heb, heb ... and that he gets approved every year anew , is even more incredible.
"Yes, Hitler's headquarters, Kinaski on the line?" What a tired joke ... "Yes, Karl, hello, very good that I get to you. Here is the French Do you still do something useful? It's Not the man "
" Why, crumbling of the Eastern Front? "
" No, but my reputation would crumble. This is the issue ... "" Oh, the Chicago-images. Since I always want out to the opening, is the day? "" Yes. Need someone to help me make a crop, frame and hang it up. "" There is a bounty for the stooge? "" Well ... we say yes. 15 euros for two hours of work. "" I hurry. "" How soon can you be in front of the gallery? "" In 30 minutes. "" Oh, so fast? "" The B173 goes down with the bike very fast. ".. . simply put ... but very good, very, very good ... I can foresee still has the yogurt cups ... but the shooting yesterday with the waitress, the Lady that was something else ... but I was still on her nose pixels, a large portrait photo is too nose-centered ... but I pixl so happy for my life of female body parts around ... then I got the legs of Karla extended, and the hats do not even notice when I showed her the photos ... whether Susie is also the opening, have told her ego ... oh, I do not do anything more in the cups ... the more important comes first ... the Firestone is already to 180 .. The Lord of Arts and Culture Firestone ... choleric, he is ... craps that the exhibition date bursts Schwitzer ... ... this call yesterday he could have saved himself ... am not a schoolboy, the one schurigelt ... I can get it done already ... I have my henchmen ... hm ... like the Charles, 15 €, which is much ... much be broke in my situation ... is unsexy, as Rita has the right ... but they are well laid out, the few bucks, if only to make in order to silence the groins ... and all my critics ... who at that time the rumor of my unreliability, even more !, my inability team has set in the world if I übern the way, runs down a hit I'd Watschn him, so one Watschn ... but what a ... I do not sit yesterday in the economy, from when that employee photo shop beginning to snow, and thinks: Ah, the French also awake ... awake ... and as if I keep a bum ... this fool ... and this shit, this shit is persistent trade libel, for years ... like the itch ... and how it really is? ... I have not for eight years Date thrown ... a Watschn simply a Watschn ... oh, the key turns in the door, Mommy is coming ... now I need a sip of wine ... I'm not somewhere one ... but perfectly formed, since you see the whiskey of Charles's last visit ... floor covering from closure ... ... quickly sucked on it ... ah ... ... he has excellent brand gemopst sure ... because he knows nothing .. . I'm too old for such things ...
"Yes, because now the garbage is still not worn down?" Damn ... only no rebellion now ...
"I have today, this exhibition, Mother, I am under time pressure, I can not now throw in the lengths and widths traipse to the trash cans and garbage."
"When the morning is not gone."
"Yes, yes ... "then what ... what if he is not gone terribly ... this woman ... and ignorant so devastating ...
"When is the matter with your show?"
"At seven."
"Will you be there at all because Nocht ready?" ... Saublöde question really saublöde question ...
"Yes, damn it. I am ready. "
" And the dishwasher is not granted. "
"Arrch ... llll ..." eck me ... but really true ... I've just explained her what is going on ... I am photographer, photographers master please, and not a housewife .. . so, yogurt cups goodbye ... only now do I choose which pants? ... oh, I take a pair of jeans ... who will come, I know already anyway ... hopefully, not the Charles gets drunk beyond measure .. . and falls out of line ... haha is the frame of the frame, it's like this cancer actor, who died of cancer ... so, brush your teeth quickly, the moment ... I've now cleaned .. . ... no matter the hair, the hair, what shall I do with it ... I comb across ... no, I let it hang in strands in the end, even a little on wild ... so ... oops, this oily skin ... but not surprisingly, smoking drinking with my life ... and into the puppets ... containing'm a night person, will always remain ... like Rita, or Hitler, and Stalin was haha ... but also a ojemine ... what do I see a pimple on the neck ... very monstrance ... and does not yet ripe ... as only helps a shirt with collar ... so, I'll take the long striped ... if there is such a thing as sexual imprinting in childhood really exist? In the manner of geese ... it really is so that I get up close costumes, since I saw you hovering over me the rope dancer, children's circus and it was stare into the Charles would step ... yes immediately see the naked Fut do so as the gynecologist is ... so I'm not ... the narrow strip of cloth in the female step, the isses ... the isses ...
"Your photos are not even framed. Now it's five ... how will you manage that? "... This woman is driving me into the madness ...
"The Karl helps me."
"The gays?"
"He's not gay."
"The seems to me at least not in the apartment."
"Yes, yes ... the way your question is completely irrelevant. I've thrown for eight years, another deadline. ... Yes, it says nothing on what it should have ... so now I have to but ... from computer and even a sip of whiskey wonderful ... ah ... but why not everything is ... well just another sip ... ah ... yes, do your action juice ... I have everything, car keys, Gallery keys, cell phone, money ... I actually always running out of time ... every day, every hour, always about something else ... I'm here in this small town, caught in the same old Hollywood sequence: You have 17 seconds Franz, hurry up with the wires ... else goes up the thing, correct 12 seconds remaining .. 10 when I was sitting on a ticking time bomb forever ... so, into the cart, hopefully enough of petrol ... should I have to now, I would have to the Karl ... how did I put up with much ... shit, the cell phone ... who, no, no, no, not the Firestone ... Did I just ignore him? No, then he is the striker ... ha, like that time in Vienna ... my main issue ... I'm in hiding, four days before the opening ... but conscious ... 40 minutes before I am with my pictures surfaced ... the director was with her nerves at the end, sigh, that was a rush at that time ... those were the days ... there is nothing better than to do the dirty on Culture Official ...
"Yes, Franz Mandrill on the line?"
"Yes, here Schösser. What is really meant by the opening, Mr. Mandrill "
" What is with her? "
" Are you at all this? It seems to me not. "
" Of course I will. "
" You know where I stand, Mr. Mandrill "
" No. "
" On Arkadenplatz. Also I was in the gallery. The walls are bare. Kahl! When they intend to hang the pictures, and especially to frame? The frames are next to the door. I do not understand. ... No, you do not understand me actually ...
"I NEN helper."
"helper or not! They are indebted to the city. It enables them this exhibition, she has provided them gallery, print the brochures. Do not blame the city. Tell me that my speech is not free have written. "
" You have written a speech? "... oh, that I might not have said that size: now, at this point is the Firestone sensitive ... speeches are his hobby-horse ...
"Yes, what they believe? I gaping the gallery and the people say here are the photos, and there is the wine? It's also a speech in their interest. With her short resume, I could not begin too much, but ..."... is as much as not really in it because he's right, of Firestone, but if I had stuck to the truth ... in Chicago Crack me this nigger did because of my camera ... if I had not convinced a prominent photographer to "from a big German journal" to be, that would kill me ... but grilled a celebrity ... Celebrities often does not pay, they have that black men get it ... that only thing they existed was to scan them. ..
"... hear it at all, Mr. Mandrill"
"But, yes, but yes ..."
"I help them personally, they hear, even though I had better things to do. When they arrive here? "... What is that what he has to be said he wants to ... again ... damn that'll be fun ...
"When they are here, hello?"
"In three minutes. Sorry, the battery is empty ."... old trick, but effective help ... want? I wonder what? In my ears ... it will be any ass he has to put something on my so-called unreliability have ... Zuträgerei cursed, cursed town ... on the other hand, here I am a bit ... in Graz, I am nothing .. . well, pictures of me, the Albertina has bought, for the archive, but that's really more what academic ... while here I know some people ... not always with the impact ... in fact hardly anybody with influence or money ... wait, I get together at all the 15 € ...
"YES SPINNER FOR YOU, YOU Deppert Trample ."... just backed out of the park, on the off chance ... "YES, YOU MY ME, STUPID COW as stupid ."... look ... who has earned the bird, which I showed her ... now a fender bender, do not imagine ... so abysmally stupid can only be women ... ausparken, backward, on the off chance ... sometimes I hate all of them, whether or Gazelle incubator ... hm ... 16:45 ... well, yes, Karl does not take exactly ... first he has to even afford what is to be paid ... but assists the womb. .. help ... yes, he probably needs the help to me in the shoes, but I can bind alone, Mr. cultural referent ... is the city came to me ... because provide anyway only philistines out in this Gallery ... therefore you should not do stupid with me ... with silk gloves should touch me ... ah, there's a parking lot ... so I'm all, cell phone, money, keys, gun for Schösser haha ... hopefully gives a good wine ... Charles has probably his beer cans ... I hope he is not out of line, and gets drunk beyond measure, but friend so much he is positive that he understands ... ah, here comes he always cycled ... with a backpack and cargo pants ... these casual pants where he always herkriegt ... I never find anything ... and the T shirt ... what does it say? Come to the FBI ... his CIA T-shirt was better there because of the JFK headshot aufkopierten frames before I forget everything ... so my T-shirt ideas ... always, and especially the sayings ...
"Hi, Karl."
"Hidideldei, Franz" ... the guy has been drinking? And he still has to be pen-knife handle ... ... I prefer the acquiring what rattled as tinny in his backpack? Probably beer cans.
"It can start right away, we are pressed for time, what is it?"
"a piccolo bottle of sparkling wine for the artist." "Is he cool?" "What? No. Tricky too. Then I sauf him. "" No, bring it on. Thank you. Hm .. good brand at least. Come, let's go. Have you ever been framed? No matter. The man over there has, incidentally, to do with me. Now you need not necessarily open a beer can. "" The dwarf there with the fringe of hair? "" Yes. Hush now. "" The looks, however, poisonous. " "Silence." "Ah, there they are, is their helper, they come with the same, we take up the tables, lamps and wine. Your helper can even take into the frame, they come, we take the elevator, my car is in the garage. "" Wait, Karl, this is the key. "" Is already unlocked, the young man can start already. Come. I hate things up to print to do. "
... ... is this unhealthy haste does not look good on me ... especially not on my blood pressure ... I hope Karl has no beer in his hand, when we get to the top ... "... And they must understand me, Mr. Mandrill. I think everything is scratched, I come here, and the walls are still bare ... "yes, yes ... red ... only the best I did not even hear ... where is the Piccolo ... "... There are the tables, around the corner, everybody takes is one, not so hard ..." ... he is around the corner, on the bottle ... ah ... divine juice ... warm but ... aha, the tables look out of difficult to see how the stand at all here in the garage? ... because my phone beeps ... no, his ... "... Yes, Schatzi. No, at the arcade place. The Chicago exhibition ... what? Now? Well, well ... ciao. Lord, Mandrill, now I have gone ... they are always alone right now ... there are the lamps. 'm Back in an hour there ... four tables, all we need. Wine and bring to Happen I later. "rejoicing, as he goes down with his BMW 5 Series ... jubilation and relief ... but with the wine ... whatever ... a train from the Piccolo ... so fresh to work ... that reminds me, did I not yesterday an old classmate in a BMW 5 series saw was the name again, Malluk! ... right ... driving a BMW 5 Series and was an idiot ... at school ... and potschert bargain ... I had no car at all if I would not lend the golf nut ... the crap table is hard ... but other ... It could not be so pure and dazzling in the elevator ... the Karl about, how old is the now? 33, 34 .. and he has his open invoices ... hospital, bank debt ... but he takes his bills from the Mailbox and tore it unseen, he says ... I can not, if only for curiosity about the bad news ... on the door ... whew ... this is a grind ... "Help me with the table, Karl." ... Of course he has a beer in his hand ... oh, yes there is a television ... this is not the Sloterdijk me ... is still the most sympathetic of the all philosophers Pack ... "Yes. Here touch. Why the Sloterdijk "" ... do not know, have just turned on. "" Be so kind as to fetch you at the tables and lamps ... "" Do I ... "oh ... now is the mission of. .. need a cigarette, oh Rita has promised me a cigar ... a Vernissagezigarrl, nice idea ... so ... there would be the photos ... ... penknife terminals is ... well ... since the Karl again ... he can carry ... "There is a meter stick, Karl. Holding him, while I note the marks ... "" Me, he is reminiscent of Obelix. "" Who? "" Well, the Sloterdijk. "" Yes, yes that is what ... here hold the frame, so yes. "" That right? The Sloterdijk has now made his own show. Do not know everything as it is called. Anyway, he is moderator and, through its intricate reasoning of the discussants wonderfully the wind out of sails. Rants a little too much for a discussion leader. The last time was an artist called Kubelka, and the philosopher Safranski a guest who ... "" Do you stop, now stop there, I want to stagger the photos that is ... yes, tell ... "" ... it was somehow the subject of poor humanity, at least demonstrated the Kubelka people are using a camera held in the sausage, such as discarded, as they transform into animals faceless sausages. Safranski smiled cryptically, Sloterdijk gnawed at his temples. Kubelka rant furiously. Sloterdijk might have felt that he interrupted him ... "" So now to the other wall with the frame ... yes, there, but all take part, Karl, are not so difficult "" Yes, yes, French . All right. So Sloterdijk Kubelka interrupted with a somewhat complicated question, and Kubelka did is with his answer that he understood zero. He replied to a question no one had asked. Safranski jumped helpful lisping at, Sloterdijk, the logic salad noticing, but too polite to hang him from the rooftops, moving just the subject, by making Kubelka a compliment to the sausage types, but it was too long, was suddenly in the absolute sausage arrived, always his sentences with his 'szgn' spickend ... "Szsgn? Stop here, yes ... "" He swallowed as it were ... "What?" "Sloterdijk, so to speak, swallow-...." "Aha." Sloterdijk closed in any case with the assertion that there should have been in the 20's a club to leave the human race. "" Hahaha ... that's good, where was he? "" In the Rhineland ."... "This is really good ."... hm ... well ... Association for the exit of humanity ... who snowing for since the beginning of the gallery ... Albert knows ... why, then, that I exhibit? ... it must have put the Charles ... ow, and the same along behind the upper Sandler Gustl ... with a beer in his hand ... there are indeed the right companions to each other ...
"Hi, Franz F. .. .. ... of the Charles has told me ... thou. Ddd du ... .." "Yes, come in Albert, Franz has no objection. And the Gustavo you also bring? " "I. .. I. .. I ran into en ... en ... ..." "I am aa Künstla, Waast of you, you Waast of the French, gö ..." "Yes , Gustavo. You draw. "Gruesomely by the way ... ... but his drawings for a Sandler again not that bad ... the leaves he has shown me, however, were yellow ... as if he had made his final drawing 20 years ago ... hopefully he pumps me not ...
"Look, Karl. There are the terminals when I cut the photos, you authorizes them. Sun mach ... .. look again ... well, the beer you have already put away ... "" slow time with the horses, Franz, I was there it wegzustellen. "" Well, nix, slowly, Karl! Fast. There is time pressure. "I Höfn constant as aa." If the Firestone turns up again, I have to be ready. "" No, thank you Gustavo, Charles has been doing this ."... the Gustl is loud ... very loud ... how long sandelt the already around in the city ... as long as I can remember ... somewhere in eastern Austria, he is here, you say ... the prototype of Sandler, with his missing tooth, and the yellow Raffzähnen in scruffy beard ... so to blend not only ... aja ... I see that Karl needs to use the terminals, very good, but what he rants as the now Albert ... is ... so a mostly unemployed ... in winter he works at the ski lift ... but driving a new car unlike me ... well, the unemployed are better off than I am ... sad but true ... have Uncle Sam, I so my mother, and sometimes I do not really know what would be better ... and the next photo ... yes, really succeeded ... so the Gustl really is the loudest of the three ... so a quick sip of Piccolo, fine, here we go ahead ... this is now ruckzuck ... I throw no dates, courses, yes, dates, no ... if you consider that I have 20 years mostly studied in Vienna ... I've been told I do not own anything for studies ... just feel around me then repelled of these studies and they all, all, even if it's just another to endure two terms was to cancel the philosophy ... I told myself, and stopped ... the psychology course, and was disgusted ... art history, the good old art history, I told myself and got the cold sucks ... without this master's certificate in Photography I had nothing in hand ... so, not bad, these photos ... they've seen ... not long before this Cadillac tattered billboard ... that was just before me had this abgemurkst crack nigger almost ...
"BECAUSE I'M A ÖSTARREICHA !"... yes, because the spins Gustl now ... standing there, shaking his fists, and cry ... what is to be the ... a performance lost in patriotism?
"I'M A ÖSTAREICHA" ... now isses But enough ...
"is not a little quieter, Gustavo? I work here, dammit. Work, if you know how to spell the !"... yes, yes, and the bleating Albert laughs, smiles and Karl stupid ... clean pile, which I have here would fit together ... and the train station with their beer cans. .. I need a drink ... the Piccolo is all ... beer would be there ... but so far is more, that I drink beer ... beer ... brrr ... where's the Firestone with the wine blend? ... not to blend not only the photos ...
"Well, Mr. Mandrill, how far are they?" I was the SHIT have snuck up now ... must be really scared ... he has the wine? ... yes, six bottles of white ... very good ... "Almost ready, as you can see very easily. Their worries were completely unfounded. "
" Yes, apparently. Is that because all their helpers? "
" No. "
" The einn there with the beard I know, this is a problem person. What is doing this ?"... now he goes over a scene ... only now ... Albert and Gustl caving in, but when Karl I'm not sure ... anyone who comes obliquely, when he refers to feels the tie came ...
"Who they are what they are doing here?"
"I'M A ÖSTERREICHA" ... Jessas, when Gustavo spins but now the software ... but that's where they probably always done ... how can you just decide to live as Sandler ....
"I could not care whether they are an Austrian. Help them here? "" Naa .. i am aa Künstla. "" Then she left the gallery, please ... a 20-minute opening starts, plus they are invited. "Donn hoid i go ... until later, Fronz ... "" Yes, yes ... see you later. "... must address me as the fool now, as I'd sit with him at a railway Doppler ...
"And they are?"
"The A. .. A. .. of the AAA ..."
"The Albert's with me. Helps, too. ... Oh, Karl, only no heated exchange of words now ...
"So? Well, I will ... but I believe the beer cans disappear. So, Mr. Mandrill, I got to go once a jump, but I am right back. ... Nod, nod ... that's enough ... he wegflitzt like greased lightning ... probably a Koffeinierer. .. I've never understood with Koffeinierern ... pah, as they are, are the Charles and Albert, and drink whatever I tell her cans ... and the other guests drink the drifting, I know probably all, that's the sad part of the whole thing ... it is by no means the rich and powerful of the city ... people will come good, with small jobs, intellectuals and would-be artist ... but not people with influence, ha, because I can wait a long time ... to celebrate their parties elsewhere, and above all without me ...
"Well, there are parties ..." "What, where are parties?" ... Oh, I'm thinking out loud ... now I have to explain myself to the Karl also ... "Well, stop in the city." "Which party ?"... So sometimes the Charles'm really damn stupid, as if he did not know what I'm talking about ... "Well hold parties. PARTIES "" Let me speak not evil, Franz, but goddamn what parties are you? "" Well, from those to which I am never invited. Parties, on which is probably laughing at me. "" You mean the parties of the rich and famous? " "Captures ... so now hold the picture upside down ... so, so ... no, you have to hold the beer can again put it away ... so, so ..." "Well, so many rich and beautiful in it this town again not. "" Oh, you fool-enough. "" You mean enough for them against you conspire to "" Covers. "" They think I do not think even you. "" Even worse even worse! This is indeed the worst case. Based ooohnglahnt to stay ... ... in view! "" Calm down again, watch as the first visitors come ."... actually ... and who? ... Bert the victory with his wife ... the people I for decades know ... since year-ten-ten ...
"Hello, French"
"Hello, Siegbert. Hello, Olga. "
" We are not always too soon? "
" No, no ... "... did not give me the victory Bert once told before urlanger time that he masturbated, making use of a hand mirror? ... or was that Charles? ... or I've seen it on TV ... now I have my teeth cleaned? ... I look terribly safe ... and I need a glass of white ... where would be a damn bottle opener ... has taken the back of the Firestone ... on his speech, I'm curious ... is certainly a fade Gschicht ... if he did, however, that I almost killed would have been in Chicago ... I was so depressed in these 14 days there ... if not me, the Ministry would have paid anything ... because they have achieved something expected of me, I do not know I would otherwise have no single photo made ... ah, now the visitors a spin ... of course, Rita is among the first ... my mother, I see the Gustl, of course with a beer can ... Mother has prepared a lot for their 70 ... oops, just where does this sudden sweating? ...
"Hello, Rita ... the photos you know that already."
"Hello ... yes ... but not framed. That's something else. Here ... "
" Ah, from the cigar, and with mouthpiece Straw ". ... Well, Rita is the only female, with a little dew in art photography ... beautiful hands she has beautiful feet ... ... and as I watch the same interest ... as opposed to Karl, sees everything through once again ... yes, now they have a spin ... yes well known here like a sore thumb ... word of mouth makes a difference ... what the scene comes to life ... is the Firestone He pulls out his speech ... I will stand beside him? ... but looks a bit primanerhaft when I get up as this ... but if he asks me, it would seem even primanerhafter ... well placed ... Charles has been brave in the background ... leans on the railing, looking out over the place ... where about? ... Hotel he looks over ...
"I have your attention, ladies and gentlemen, friends of the arts. The man next to me ..."... Karl looks in that open window ... oh, the hotel's kitchen ...
"... known as the proverbial colored dog, a wanderer between worlds ..." ... as played out from over there ... but what the cook cries but with this massive Turks ...
"... of the Federal Ministry of Education and the Arts. The Albertina went up to him ..."... yes, is this the way the Turk stands as a knife ... and has for the au ... now ... now the cook puts the knife in the upper arm ? ... there are two other ... they fight ...
"... not unused. The Chicago photos were taken before 11 September nulleins. They symbolize so ... "... has now in fact the knife ... I'm curious if the day after the Journal is in the district ... in earlier times, the Turk would probably have beaten the cook's skull down to the scimitar. .. zack ... the Charles, he has also seen ... yes, now he turns around and smiles ... he actually grins over at me ... who is now his boss has since tapped over there ... or what
... "... I declare open this sense, the opening for ."... applause, ah, that feels good, my applause nod ... nod ... smile ... a little ... not too much ... da am I wonder if the Journal is in the district ... so now the Vernissagezigarrl ... where I only have my lighter ... although you should avoid cigarette lighters, in particular petrol lighters ... distort the flavor ...
"Successful Pictures, Franz, really."
"Thank you, thank you."
"How long were they in Chicago?"
"2 weeks".
"... should I give them a light?"
"But I ask ."... whether the district is in the Journal, I'm excited to see you are doing over there ... no one ... so that gives the wine a Firestone ... I am but a glass of ... yes , a sip for the man of the evening ... ah ... but oh, what's that for a sorrel? Firestone, Firestone, Firestone, the White tastes really shit ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment