Saturday, August 8, 2009

Oictures Of Short Toe Nails

Sex or football

We were sitting at the beers, my buddy and I Rouge, and chatted about old times. Rouge sat opposite me in a big armchair. On the veneered table between us we put the empty beer cans to a nice tower above the other.
"Did you know that wine in the Middle Ages than it is today had only half the alcohol content? Asked me Rouge.
"So as the beer today?"
"Yes, that reminds me, as someone has recently brought out a book, the Middle Ages was a forgery."
"How?" I looked interested Rouge.
"The 1000 to 1300 had never existed, he writes, and in fact we live in 1700. "
" On mushrooms I also once believed one weeks had it not been ... but you wanted something to wine say Rouge. " I made an inviting gesture.
"Well, there was" no bottles went Rouge, "The wine was stored in wooden barrels. And so it was fatal, "
" Destructive? "
Yes. That is, the last year was always the best. It had to be drunk, which was in the barrels. And all of it. Ratzekahl. "
" And so Europe was an alcoholic? "I interjected.
"Can with be a reason ... the time after which this guy should not have been, was a paradise in Europe! "
" Aja? "
Yes. Lauter long summer, "enthused Rouge," good harvests, fat oxen and cows. Man presses, milked, butchered, drank and ate. Europe's population tripled, "
" On how much? "I asked, picking his nose.
"60 million!" Said Rouge.
"Damn."
I sucked on my beer and wondered what might have led to this strange history Rouge digression. I decided to come clean and said, "Listen, Rouge. Do you want me with this medieval History pennant actually something specific? I mean, but sometimes we talk about old times, yet not overly so old times. Do you understand? Times at which we were both still in the process. "
Rouge got up and walked toward the kitchen. I noticed that it was as if he had a sheet of paper wedged between the buttocks. Somehow stilted. Even that was new. He came back with two cold beer cans, and pressed me into the hand.
"Skol."
"Skol drank." We
.
Suddenly Rouge kept a small, green bottle in his hand.
"Do you love green nails?" He asked.
"Green nails, Rouge? You mean human nails? Fingers, toes ... "
" Yes, Sweetheart. "
Rouge and I are sometimes called Schatzi, without that we would have been warm ... what irritates this sitting. In advanced intoxication could also be one that we are in true Russian style Smoot gave a fat, that's also already. I looked at Rouge with a quick glance.
Recently we had hardly seen. Three or four months. During this time something seemed to have happened with Rouge. Since I was snowed earlier in his booth, I had noticed that he wore under his long, fluffy robe Männerslip a close ... earlier he had boxer shorts are preferred. Rouge looked questioningly.
"Oh, if I like green nails?"
He nodded. At my answer seemed to lie a lot. I emptied the can of beer with an efficient train belched, to initiate and said: "Green nails. Fingernails. Toenails. Already. Yes. Already. Comes naturally to it, on which hands or feet they sit. I recently saw on the bus, a thirteen-fourteen-year-old bitch, I tell you, Rouge. Their bronzed legs sticking out from under a short skirt, a flag of cloth that was slipped back even when sitting pretty far, and this bronze-colored, long, perfect legs resulted in plateau sandals with cork soles. She had her toenails painted navy. I was sharp as a curry. A real looker. Yes. So what I notice. And if their toenails had been painted green, yes ... I would probably become too sharp. Although, I would not say I'm a fetishist. But beautiful body ends, feet, hands ... yes ... you know her Max, the photographer? "
" The guy with the good-uncle-face? "
" Yes. "
" And the lovely hair? "
" Yes, yes ... so who says yes, so Max says, are body ends ... "
I am alarmed to notice that I swaggered away, developers like the last washerwoman. About Legs, boobs, nails, paint, lenses, light meters, politics, the weather, while Rouge anwinkelte in the world in a leg, took off his Flauschpantoffel, elegant threw behind him and pushed the heel of his foot on the edge of the table.
I hastily drank my beer and listened to me talk, like a waterfall, when I was on the run ... I actually had the pants full? If so, in what in the world? Rouge screwed on the bottle. The typical smell of nail varnish flowed through the room.
"... is the policy today, but also sucks big time ..." I blustered.
Rouge dunked the tufts below the cap in the paint.
"yesterday ... It was not so warm, although it's generally too warm for this time of year ... "I heard myself babbling.
Rouge began to paint his toenails. In green. In fresh, bright green frog. I was fascinated by this process to a morbid way, so I staggered the language. I did not know if I laugh out, or should admonish Rouge. I gently put down the empty beer can, got me an unsolicited new, opened it, drank, and then was ready with his toenails Rouge.
"So," he said, "And now the coke."
A feeling of complete unreality came over me when I saw a bulky Rouge signet ring from his middle finger Left, took a deck elk, opened and gently tipped over a small heap of snow on the table.
He looked at me: "Half, Karl,"
I thought for a moment.
"I prefer a third. One third goes, well. I've never been the stuff ... do you understand? "
" Alright. "Rouge smiled to himself.
somewhere with a bronze conjured Metallmesserchen informed Rouge sent the snow and lovingly created two lines. In order to draw it into the nose, one had to kneel down. Rouge made it before me.
"Just do not blow ... not exhale. Not a breath ... exhale you will feel a certain coldness that is the anesthetic Effect ... yes. So you do it right. Slowly. And so in now. "
It was done. I was no longer virgin snow. Rouge stared at me. At first I felt for a while about anything. But then I was sharp. As sharply as never before in my life.
"And," asked me Rouge.
"Well," I said slowly, "I think I want one. A murder crossbar. I am sharp. Astray sharp. "
" And you love painted nails? "Asked Rouge. Something was lurking in his expression.
"Well, yes ... but God, Rouge. I am not quite clear what these should be at all, I mean, I'm confused ...? "
" And "Sharp," added Rouge.
. Damn hot "
Rouge asked," Have you ever been a woman concerned about the other way around, "
" The other way around? What do you mean? "I took a big gulp. My hand was shaking, my stand hurt.
"Well, as to make heat."
"In the ass, then? Of course. That means it can be, "I slowed immediately. "In the rush of lust they do this a lot ... in retrospect that always seems a little fucked up, when you tell them ... at the moment of the event, yes, it's as if ..."
Rouge interrupted me: "The Thumbstone - Vaseline is in the bathroom. "
"What, the Vaseline? It stands in the bathroom. Good to know. It is fine. Vaseline in the house to have can not hurt. You can even make it squeaky doors back on track. I once had a door that creaked so, I tell you ... "
" Take me, "breathed Rouge.
"Take me? Why, take me ... aha ... take me ... alright ... well ... hm ähä-Rouge, so I have to tell you, my idea of a relaxing evening with a buddy look a bit different ... that is, they are still the old one. You make a few cans of beer, can revive the old days, a football game to watch ... I mean, you know from what I'm talking about ... but since you seem to have undergone some change ... "
" Take me. From behind. "
" So Rouge. Do not get me wrong. You're not scruffy type. Even a very appetizing guy. Would imagine that actual gay men leave on you ... but ... "
" You are sharp, Karl. Sharp as ever, "Rouge said in a sepulchral voice.
"Yes, yes. The coke. "
" discharge your balls! Help yourself to me. I am your slave. "
" Well so what. I do not know. Is that really necessary? "
" Let it be. You give the tone! You are in control. "
" Alright, Rouge. If you think it should be. I'll take you but ran hard that I tell you the same. Get the Vaseline, honey. "
Rouge obeyed. I tore the zipper, and my latte, this crazy coke-Latte jumped out like a jack-in. It was a relief! Then I stood up. Now everything was fast. Rouge was back, the Thumbstone-Vaseline on the table, knelt down in front of me and I began to get oral. And what shall I say the guy did it better than any woman.
"Oh, Lord in Heaven ... Jesus ... ... Rouge Rouge Rouge ... you get the hang of it."
smacking, slurping ...
»Rouge you are an artist,"
suction ... suction ...
Well, I came and swallowed everything good down Rouge.
Exhausted, I fell back in my chair, and grabbed him away. Rouge wiped with the back of the lips, and gave me a wild look. He stalked like a winner to his armchair and sat down. As if on command, we raised our cans and beat upon.
For a while no one said a word. Rouge gave me a long look.
Then he said. "In half an hour,"
I frowned.
"In half an hour?"
"I knee down in doggy style, and you will take me from behind. Go quietly ran hard. I like that "
I emptied my box, got up slowly stressed, was possible casually in the kitchen, got me a beer and sat down again. Now I was in charge. I thought.
"Do you know Rouge ... I do not know if I will in half an hour already bring."
Rouge vouchsafed me no answer. He was busy with his Bronzemesserchen. He built two new lines.
I stared at the work of his hands. He had nice hands ...
I jumped up and shouted, "DAMN, DAMN, damn it?! WHAT JUST GO WITH ME"
Rouge looked at me.
"Is what?"
I looked at him.
"no."
I sat down, drank beer in an empty train, and took me in The kitchen has a new ... for a moment I wondered whether I should just out the door, and I go home.
"First of all, gasp for air," I said to myself, and tore the kitchen window!
cried at that moment Rouge: "NO! NO! THE MUST NOT BE! "
I sprinted back into the living room. Rouge knelt in his fucking gay robe on the floor, with its damn gay fingernails, and sniffed around there, like a truffle pig!
He said: "Yes, yes ... and, ah ... there, right there ... the most ... oh ... yes ..." He sniffed
, and held a nostril to it. The wind had swept the coke off the table. I settled heavily into the chair, and sipped the beer, while Rouge was crawling on all fours. He sniffed coke, and it looked like also Staubfusseln. The man was completely bedröhnt and next to the shoes! Finally, he paused beside my chair. The Doggy Style. He threw back with a decisive gesture, his morning coat. I could see his ass, and the triangle of the men's briefs. On which were embroidered in gold the words: WELCOME HOME.
A wave of honest, clear and irrevocable madness threatened to wash away me. I could hear myself croak:
"Shit. Why it says WELCOME HOME? "
" Because your carrot Here at home, "groaned Rouge.
I felt the Thumbstone-Vaseline in your hand, and suddenly announced a distant memory. I tilted his head, and it occurred to me.
"Hey. Today it is the football match between Austria and Switzerland. It should have already started ... damn. I almost think we will show this arrogant Swiss. I'm suddenly so foreboding. Where is your telly? They were not always over there? "
Rouge set out down the slip, and looked over his shoulder to across-the look of a bitch in heat.
Now I discovered the telly. Sex or football, that was the Question ... and I stood to take this Thumbstone-Vaseline in hand, these types bedröhnten completely before me, I had never really known, and utterly incapable of even the smallest decision!

end

to discuss the story on Kurzgeschichten.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment