Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hodgkin's Lymphoma Rash What Does It Look Like?

*** * ** me-made balance

after we have survived the winter well with no major illnesses, we are falling like dominoes ... today I was on the series before ... I'm much too late and totally lagging, but I'd take a small balance of this brilliant month!
to start I did not think that I have so much self-sewn in the board, which
a) is presentable

and b) I really love to wear.
some things were in the back of a closet and disappeared thanks to the great idea of Catherine come to the fore again (and are still worn, D).
the pleasure to be back for me any more sewing has increased suddenly, I've also picked out already some sections that I want to convert for me.
lack of time as always ... child labor ... ... ... shop ... fiscal and blog ... there is often nothing left from the day ...
many beautiful prints and clothing pieces there were in February with you all to admire and marvel at who blog round lot, a lot of fun and inspiration ... and spread the february made far less gray than it is normally!
love catherine hab, many thanks for this great action ... next time I'm definitely back with this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment