Thursday, March 3, 2011

Century Bob Xl With Sand

help buying *** ***

I received this past weekend at the flea market ... the second oldest and I tingelte through the aisles, as we stood eye to these curtains ...
touches ... ... ... admired considered ... and moved on undecided ... I could not decide, yes or no ... it was first in a decisive or more perhaps. .. I'll come back again ... maybe ...
me was the background color white disturbed, I stated the fact. white is not so gray next to mine ...
I call again on our second round of the fabric glue remained has lilly my indecision probably irritated (after lurking below a stand playmobil with any amount) at least they helped me on the jumps and asked for a dress for just this, and indeed any other material ... 'mama, buy it ... please ... finally' ... well hello but I did then let me also say that twice; D. ..
am and now I am besotted with this ... and sometimes, large particles girl just the fabrics of the little girl who, D. .. get
schonmal to a feeling, looks like the former brought in new window dress form, is the first to become a pocket-shelf 's it ...
... my mind as regards the white color has drained away completely ... it is neither dominant nor boring ... with boredom in the pattern is actually impossible; D

0 comments:

Post a Comment