Sunday, January 16, 2011

Why Does An Artificial Knee Only Last 10 Years

A to Z

So, finally we start with "A to Z".
Now and then I look for letters: for the application of initials and names, for Pennant or by themselves.
The method of printing such letters in the Word program in the entsprechnden size is good, but not always fulfilled my wishes. In many cases, but then I
have designed the letters or the name itself, to achieve a result zufreidenstellendes for me. Now I would like
share this with ABC to all of you. It may well come to similarities with existing alphabets. The bike you just can not invent it again. There may be other people in this world, the same have designed or already these letters with the swing or that corner, or "nose". Then please send me a short message and we'll make it out of the world.

The letters are well suited for application. But one can also embroider or just imagined.
Sometimes I `m looking for letters: for the application of monogram and names, or for some other pennants usings.
The method of printing letters examined with the Word program is good, but this often not fullfilled my wishes. In many cases, I have designed the letters or the names itself, to Achieve agood result for me.
Now I want to share this ABC with you.
It may well come to similarities with existing alphabets. The bike you just can not invent again.
There may be other people in this world who designed an ABC at the same time or even before this letter with this swing or that corner or "nose". Then please send me a short message and we will make it out of the world.
The letters are well suited for application. But you can also embroider or colour them.
Und weil es schon der 15. des Monats ist, gibt es heute schon die ersten 4 Buchstaben.
And because it's already the 15th of the month, you'll find here the first 4 letters.

Kicks on the pictures to pdf.
Click on the pic for the pdf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment