Monday, January 3, 2011

Multiplacation Table 100x100

Es hat mich "zerlegt"

Christmas and New Year are the basic principle actually a great thing.
Everything on it is looking forward to, there's a party here and there, you meet nice people, there are gifts, fireworks and more ...

And then there are those who have to record the time in bed in the battle with viruses. That's especially busy on such hard days fun.
Christmas began at one, out came the second and then it was my time came. Meanwhile, the fourth quarrels in our family with an infection and is pissed off.

Christmas fell out so, New Year and New Year as well - at least for me.
I was indeed nice cozy under a blanket, but was not really pleased with the impact of this really quite mikrigen pathogens. It all pretty annoyed. I still struggle with cough and runny nose, but that is almost harmless to the effects of the invasion of the last days. Fortunately, I have no temperature more.

My BOM is in the pipeline. But it takes all a bit more. I'm sorry.

To all of you waiting out there and here is this great Mitler and intensive quilter's blogging community: thank you all for all requests, comments, ideas, suggestions, Engagment and affection.
2011 - a new year with new possibilities. Let us use it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment