Monday, July 5, 2010

Clear Bubble Inside Bottom Lip

Kids of Seasons Part 7 Tine and Niko


Tine and Niko
close the circle around the sun.
Tine and Niko close the circle around the sun.

The top of the pad is ready.
Our pillow is closed with a zipper across the entire width at the bottom cushion.
A great tutorial - only available in English - (! Changed my help but the pictures) you will find here.
is possible but also a pillow in the back of the cushion.
How this can be found on the web for example here or here.
I would also put in a flap closure in the middle or two "distributed" points of a button or Velcro. Das Kissen ist breit und der Hotelverschluss kann dann doch etwas "aufsperren", was manchen stören könnte.

The top of the cushion is now complete.
Our pillow is closed with a zipper across the buttom of the cushion.
You´ll find a very good tutorial here.
It is possible to close the pillow otherweise.
You can find some tutorials in the web. A closure with buttons for example here .
A lot of ideas for pillows and closures you´ll find here.

Viel Spaß beim Nähen!
Happy sewing!



PS: This year it was the BOM. I am a creative break. In my head, so many ideas that I have to put first.
In January 2011, we see us if you like, again.
This was the BOM of the year 2010.
I need a creative break. In my head are so many ideas I have to realize. In January 2011, we see us again, if you like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment