Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ways To Masterbate In Shower

phone

cell phones were popular at the time not very much, and actually I was distracted by the still-reading want to call from Kant's Critique of Practical Reason-Franz.
The older woman's voice on the line but could not belong to his mother because she was soft and friendly. The slight sing-song I liked it immediately.
"Please, who is on the line?"
"Kriemhild. The Asgard. ? That you, Manfred "
The woman's voice seemed pleased to be called by Manfred, o as I said," Yes. I'm Link. "
" Yes, you called me once, Manfred. Yesterday at the stone host because you have only seen Sun Good. That you call. You need not fear. "
" Oh bit I'm afraid so, " I said.
"But you do not have to tell me: how you're doing because" "Yes"
? "How are you because you, Kriemhild"
. "Well, well, it's me"

When Manfred I could not for now many think. I had to talk they can to find out who was Manfred. Somehow made me sharp. Kriemhild knew me, so much was, Manfred with only eyes and felt Manfred had an interest in her, but seemed not much else to do with him.
I heard Kriemhild durchschnaufen and after a short pause, apparently because it was their location to continue the conversation, she said, "Now you got me just caught. I was just leaving. "
" Ah, you had gone shopping. "
" Yes, briefly in the village. And you Must you not working today? "
the village? What number do I chose? I could make no mistake, her voice was sexy, and I had a semi-rigid. "
" I have today free. "
Where was again the host rock? In Söll. They probably lived in Söll.
"You're free today? Firmer you must also have had free. Are not you in the winter when you lift? "
Since I do not even have to lie.
"Yes."
"I love you as already seen. With the green jacket. Sometimes I notice you did not. "
" I like you but are still in good shape. "
I heard her laugh.
"What are you working for the summer?" This line of questioning went
me gradually in the ass.
"I'm doing a training course. WIFI On. "
" Aha. Therefore, I see you often travel by car direction Kufstein. "
Kriemhild no contact with the friend of Manfred seemed to have. She seemed actually to be fired at him from a distance.
I wondered whose age was Manfred.
"It's nice to keep up to date. How often do you have to go there? "
" So the day. "
"How long do you have there?"
"Three years."
"How long? What you learn it? "
" computer. "
" Aha. Yes. That he needs today. How far are you? "
" I have one more year. "
I heard Kriemhild laughed. Then she said, "Toni told me, would you go for stamping to Kufstein. This is no shame in being unemployed again. "
" The Toni? Talked a lot. "
I heard a lovely, warm laugh.
"And you too Link."
sounded at their next words her voice wonderfully forgiving and deeper: "This need you lie to me nothing, Manfred. "
" Hm "
" Hm? No. That does not because it is meaningless. Because it brings you nothing, I also do not. ? Or "
I whispered softly," Yes "
She asked." Hm "
" I said, "Yes"
"Well, you see.? I just hope it goes well with you. "
" Yes. You're doing it well? "
" I'm fine. I am glad that you married me you have to call. That pleases me deeply. "
" Are you already fully dressed? I mean, because you wanted to go to the village? "
" For what? "
"For the village going up," I said decidedly, and louder than intended.
"Yes, ffft what you mean, Manfred? I am especially dressed when I go to the village? I pluck out? I am what I am. I like wearing skirts. Yes. And a beautiful shoe. "
" You make up no more finely? "
" For whom and for what? I need it just that I feel comfortable. "
" Exactly, I've meant. The fact that you have a beautiful coat and nice shoes for yourself, put on. "
Kriemhild sounded again quiet. I had found the right words.
"Yes. For themselves, already. This is not always clear. Hihi gel, ... "she laughed, perhaps because they noticed the lust in my voice, which was shot in me since we were talking about clothes. Thoughtful, she added: "But rise as some therefore. Even in the small village. To which I am not at all. "
" To those you do not belong? "I said, sat down with the phone on my bed, opened the zipper of my jeans and grabbed at him.
"No, one of those 'I do not. For me, it must also be more comfortable. I still have to go by bike. No such a short skirt, that I can each look between the legs, not so high heels, I had to fall by bike, hehe. "
This laugh at much younger than her voice. I estimated at 55, 60 But in good shape. A happy disposition. I imagined her standing in the skirt, black stockings and semi-high heels on her phone and started to edit my hard-on.
A break was formed. I think they listened to my breath.
"Yes," she says, "how is it with you? Are you one of the finer? In the Katie-bar, I see you always dressed very comfortable. "
" Yes, well, no ... the fine? "I did not answer, and began to wank. My breathing was audible.
She listened.
"But you pull skirts already happy?" I asked who I wanted to stay on the subject of clothes.
'skirts? Yes, I do not know what we prefer Weiberleut like that. Skirts, yes. In the summer, which is nice airy. But even jeans. I also like to put on jeans. You draw but also jeans. And comfortable sweater. As far as I see it, in the Katie-bar. "
" I see you even there. "
" Yes. And it's nice that you have dared to call me, Manfred. Do not worry, I say to anyone. You have a beautiful voice. "
" You too, Kriemhild. "
listened to you. Then she went into enumerations tone. "Well. Hmm what I like to pull yet? Skirts. Then light Kleidln if it is quite warm socks. Or tights. But nothing too Narrow, but I'm a little older, as you know, and besides, I can not work in such a small stuff.
I had a giant latte and was grateful for the warm voice of this conversation, grateful that I was allowed to Manfred.
She listened for a second, then laughed: "Hihi. Now we are on this, the only time you have contacted me in the Katie-bar, you talked about it. "
" About what? "I asked.
"You see, I am you were so drunk sitting next to you. Random. And have thus been wearing blouse. It has seen my bra. You said to me: I like big breasts'. And?, Your bra is green, right "
" And was your bra green, "I asked in the tone of suffocating lust.
also in a whisper she whispered, "Yes."
And listened.
"And what are you wearing now?" I asked softly.
"Even a blouse. . A translucent "
Whether that was true now or not, when I heard this female-responsive words, I knew she was on my side and take the call would be a happy ending.
She listened again and then said: "Are you feeling all right?"
"Yes, it's nice to call you."
"Yes, Manfred. Do it. "
The bitch knew what I was doing. Drummed into lechery shot mich.Herz. I was shaking the whole body.
"Yes. Tell me something beautiful. "I gasped.
"Tu only. Make yourself fine. "
She listened and I huffed and panted now unequivocally.
I held the receiver to my hard just so she could hear the staccato, loud and soft sounds Schmatz, and then he took it back to his ear.
"Are the witnesses shall," she says.
Now it was out. I knew what they meant.
"Yes. I have a hard-on. Your voice is so sexy. I must wank. "
" Yes, just do. Wix only. "
" Yes, yes. I want to fuck you. "
" Yes, do thou plug into me. "
" Will it in your column pink stick. "
" Yes, make. Schöööön. Yes. Wix. "
" Say, WASH. "
" Yes. I hold firmly against it. "
" Say, WASH. "
" Yes, squirt. I hold firmly against it. "
I said nothing, but breathed only. I admit I panted and puffed a bit exaggerated, but the needed to be.
She listened for a few seconds and said again softly. "Spray"
When I came, I roared into the phone and hung up immediately. The end was abrupt
, but I would not know what to say more with her.
I went immediately back to normal, which meant in my then unemployed time: read and write.
The cathartic effect of this unexpected phone sex was so beneficial that I knew that Kriemhild had found a fan!
first I called her often, that is, each week one or two times I managed it, to shorten the introductory, general conversation more and more. Sometimes of course I had to talk with her, about this and that, because I realized that she did just as happy as my breathing, moaning and tubes to listen.
But now could listen to a telephone conversation between us that way.
"Ah, you're Manfred. How are you you been? "
" You know, good. When I hear you, I would immediately cool. Have a hard on. "
" Yes, you have to remedy that, right? "
" Yes. I will put it in your pink column. "
" Yes, he put into it. "
" In your pink column. "
" Yes. Comm spray. "
" In your ass. "
" Uh, I'm sensitive. "
"Say: plug it into my ass."
"Yes, in my ass."
"cunt."
"Yes, Manfred. Tu only. Mach. Spray. "
I was hung up, and went on to other matters. These sudden ends it accepted from the outset.
She lost in all the years never a word about it.
The frequency of calls died down, and soon could be one months in between, because I had a girlfriend at the time, which I denied Kriemhild over naturally to her the feeling of exclusivity of its kind to take accommodation by not slippery. Sometimes it was
: "Oh.", And immediately in a low conspiratorial voice: "Hey, I just visit. Call me in an hour. "
Another time:" Manfred, why did not you looking for a younger "
" I want your older "
" Yes, but I'm 60th
"Yes, but still good in?. shape. "
She laughed.
Sometimes I stopped the time of my calls. Our exchange was on, Major's limited, and Kriemhild became the assistant will complete fulfillment of my lust. Even here it was the biggest concession. So I was sitting on a
24th December, sometime shortly after the turn of the millennium in the performance of my job alone in the wooden hill station house of a T-bar lift in Scheffau, when I clock in the morning at 9, it was not much going on the slopes, after months of silence, once again called Kriemhild.
"Yes, it's me."
a loud joyful surprise.
"Yes, there is up to? How are you you been? "
" Have a stand. "
" A stand thou hast on Christmas Eve. "
" He's big and red. Wire. Do me a plane. Say, squirt. "
" A plane you do, Manfred on Christmas Eve. "
" Yes. Say last injection. "
" Yes, Manfred. Do it. "
" Tell SPRAY. "
" Yes. "
"Say it. Say: "..?. Spray pink in my cunt"
"Yes, injection into"
"Where in."
"In my cat"
"no. Pink pussy"
"Yes, pink pussy, I firmly believe it. "I panted violently should
than necessary, so take a listening experience, came with a grunt and hung up.
"One minute, 8 seconds," I said, the zipper of my pants lift workers to close.
Over 5 years I was the lucky Manfred "Manni Lucky," and although Kriemhild must have noticed over time that the Manfred in the Katie-bar and on the phone at least had two different voices, it superseded the brave. Kriemhild was that I was Manfred, Manfred and she had in mind when they helped me get rid of my serving juice.
We had already become the first call to an established team, and never there was a discordant note. She never took a sick of my calls, and the sing-song of her voice, helping their words that really made to masturbate in such an informal way, are still in my ear.
The thing finally fell asleep, but years later, I opened the Tiroler Tageszeitung, I saw the picture of my good Telefonfee on the pages of obituaries. She had died at 75, and therefore the time of our little secret 70 been.
"Na, na," I said, and threatened the old, but friendly smiling face that had once have been handsome in youth, with his finger: "You have made younger by 10 years, Kriemhild." I made a break and looked at some time, the oval face, with the snow-white, tightly combed hair from his forehead. "Thanks anyway," I said finally, and flipped on to the sports section.

end

0 comments:

Post a Comment