Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What Does Enlarged Spleen Feel Like

sabbatical year 2013? - Let's see what's up there!

Only a sabbatical? One year ago today I went with the summer holidays start in my sabbatical year. When it comes to me I like to save even a few years for a new time-out. But

I had eight years ago, such a premonition that would reduce the future opportunities for a break. Mainly so I applied for my sabbatical year, with the thought, "So long has this tremendous opportunity for a break from job security in only a few jobs, I want use it. "And I did not even know what I wanted to do in their free time. Today

seems exactly to enter what I feared at the time: the employer cuts sabbatical year commitments, he probably does not even recognize more of the benefits that result for the school system. Because recently there was a political statement to the NRW-district governments in the interest of shortage must ensure that the future is basically only one teacher per school per school year in the release phase of the sabbatical year. The tendency is to say: even in large schools, zero chance. So far, one needs to have luck that you got from his school management approval (thanks again to Achim Körbitz !). Now it will be easier because the pressure is increased by the employer to the principals in this regard. It may be that the sabbatical year, only on paper exists but is not realized.

I'm curious if and when can I apply for the next sabbatical. The foundation for this I've already been laid by I repay my claim for me to now be provided "Anticipating hours" put into the school year 2013/2014 was complete. A dream would be at least half a sabbatical in the spring 2014th

0 comments:

Post a Comment