Thursday, June 26, 2008

How To Do Sew In With Side Bangs

My book is published in the fall

Today I received the edited manuscript to the publisher my book back. I am happy with the changes made by the publisher. The appearance of the novel, as I wrote it is now realistic.

As you can see the tracks (so) it's about homosexuality among young people.

to content:
As the 14-year-old Basti up in the morning, he did not know that a day in the life so much can change. With his friend Ferhat, whom he admired, they are the coolest boy in school. After a fight at school in Basti must suddenly the question is whether he is gay ...

"Are you gay or what?" is a short novel about friendship, love and homosexuality and will be released in fall 2008. Then the book is available in any bookstore and ordered from Amazon or directly from the publisher at the Ruhr . There is also the publication of the novel supplementary teaching materials in the form of a card index literature, written by me.

Date: appears on 31/10/2008
(ISBN: 978-3-8346-0444-6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment