Friday, May 9, 2008

Fun Speeches From Movies

Pentecostal meeting in Waldschlösschen

first Day.

From Hamburg I went to Waldschlösschen to teacher -Pentecostal meetings. His year, thank Finally I could arrive early and without stress. Otherwise I am always rushed after school to Whit weekend. As always, it was learning the evening round of introductions and getting to of the participants.

second Day.


morning was "talked out of school" (in small groups). My group headed Detlef mosquitoes that his many years of experience earned also supportive of the direction of the GEW-legal authority.

afternoon I took part in Arnim's Workshop: "If there were a means ..." ! - Yippee, there is a remedy: Hetracil (* see: * note below) was

evening, karaoke and "Powerpoint Karaoke".

karaoke night ...

... and man of the art.


(* Note, Note on "Hetracil": the website is there, but it is a fake)

0 comments:

Post a Comment